blackberries and blueberries are a great combination to stimulate the immune system and develop brain capabilities
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 125 g blueberries
- 125 g blackberries
- 15 cl whipped cream
- 1 or 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 30 cl cottage cheese or other
- 1 tablespoon powdered almonds
- In a skillet, heat gently the blackberries for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and incorporate blueberries, mixing well.
- Whip lightly the cream with honey until foamy, then add the orange juice. Gradually pour the cheese into the cream.
- Divide the berries and their juice into 4 dessert glasses, then cover the mixture creamy. Sprinkle with almonds powder and let cool at least 1 hour before serving.
Anti-aging benefits: Blueberries are one of the best anti-aging treatments that exist on this planet. Scientists have recently shown that blueberries enhance memory and prevent dementia. The powerful antioxidants they contain…
View original post 355 more words