- Hot Topics!
- Role Models!
- Social Entrepreneur
Top Posts & Pages
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: May 2013
This picture expresses for me: books and words have power to give us wings so we can fly, thoughts so we can dream. Words might make us hear, make us feel, make us touch and be touched! Words might make … Continue reading
“I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance.”
― Beryl Markham, West with the Night
This recipe was suggested to me by Kristina, a Swedish friend, and member of the blog’s Facebook page
I slightly modified it to make it more anti-aging (I put in parentheses the ingredient proposed by Kristina, so that you can choose).
Ingredients: (serves 4 to 6)
- 2 broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1,5 dl cranberries (raisins for Kristina)
- 1dl crème fraîche
- 1dl mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar (2 spoonfuls for Kristina)
- 3 desert spoons of red vinegar
- 1,5 dl roasted sunflower seeds
- Salt. Pepper.
- Rinse broccoli in water with vinegar. Cut them in small bouquets.
- Mix them with hatched onion and the cranberries (or raisins) in a bowl.
- Mix the crème fraîche, the mayonnaise, the sugar and vinegar and pour it over the broccolimix. Salt and pepper it.
- Pour the seeds over it all. Put it in somewhere cold.
Featured anti-aging ingredient: The sunflower seeds are very nutritious because they provide a large amount…
View original post 306 more words
blow through my soul,
through my skin
release my hurt
release my pain
feed the fire within my heart,
the flame within my skin,
the ice within my brain,
the passion within my desire!
– as I reach deeper and deeper in you,
deeper and deeper with you
– as I let you go and come to me
and go and come with me!
– as I let things go and come
I do not want to leave or live
Oh blow and …..
Inspire me to unknown lands,
to unexperienced limits
and let flow the love,
the plans and the visions
Allow the emotions
the thoughts to transform
and even free Us
so that we may share
Share the unsharable!
Allow us to dream
dream sweet nothings,
yet have the power
the power to make our lives
Fifteen-year-old Jack Andraka wins the top award at Intel ISEF 2012 for his creation of a new, non-invasive method to detect early-stage pancreatic cancer.
What an amazing guy! A role modeling ditto. Analysing a problem and then dedicating his time to find a solution! A pride for humanity!