This recipe was suggested to me by Kristina, a Swedish friend, and member of the blog’s Facebook page
I slightly modified it to make it more anti-aging (I put in parentheses the ingredient proposed by Kristina, so that you can choose).
Ingredients: (serves 4 to 6)
- 2 broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1,5 dl cranberries (raisins for Kristina)
- 1dl crème fraîche
- 1dl mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar (2 spoonfuls for Kristina)
- 3 desert spoons of red vinegar
- 1,5 dl roasted sunflower seeds
- Salt. Pepper.
- Rinse broccoli in water with vinegar. Cut them in small bouquets.
- Mix them with hatched onion and the cranberries (or raisins) in a bowl.
- Mix the crème fraîche, the mayonnaise, the sugar and vinegar and pour it over the broccolimix. Salt and pepper it.
- Pour the seeds over it all. Put it in somewhere cold.
Featured anti-aging ingredient: The sunflower seeds are very nutritious because they provide a large amount…
View original post 306 more words